The Roof Repair, because of its importance in protecting your entire home, must be constantly monitored and maintained.
A few broken tiles or a cracked slate plate left as it is can quickly cause leaks, infiltrations, see fungus or mold and ruin your insulation and your frame, your walls, etc.
Bad weather, sunlight or natural erosion of materials disturb the waterproofing of your roof, it can become porous. In which case all the treatments you apply on the blanket will be of no use.
More seriously, tiles or slate plates can come loose, slip and injure someone. Not to mention the gutters and gutters which can also be pierced with oxidation or come loose, creating infiltrations and cracks in your facades.
Roof Repair can have consequences on the thermal insulation of your roof or attic. It can also lead to overconsumption of energy.
The main roofing problems and how to spot them
- roof faults that cause stagnation of rainwater
- a faulty ridge
- branches and plants deposited following bad weather
- snow that has been left on too long and too much, or hail
- poorly maintained or clogged gutters that prevent rainwater drainage
- poor quality materials or poorly suited to your roof type
- the age of your roof